frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SD Card Max Capacity

Does anyone know what the maximum SD card capacity is for the CR-10S? I'm looking at Toshiba Flashair cards and they seem to come in 16 or 32 GB. The original SD card is 8 GB.

Comments

• cyris69cyris69 Posts: 33
    As far as I know, the 10S boards like the non-S only have microSD card slots. While you could use a microsd to sd ribbon cable something like this.

For maximum size, I believe it 64GB, you're never going to use 8GB unless you never plan on removing a single gcode file for years.

On my flashforge printers I use multiple 16gb flashair's and they work well but you have to modify the config file on the sd cards to allow upload, though I suspect the newer sd version have a tool for that from what I read a while back.
  • I got the 32 GB FlashAir and it works fine.